登录 | 注册
中华周氏论坛、团结姓氏兄弟、振我家声、兴我中华!
中华万家姓 >> 中华周氏论坛 >> 新闻公告 >> 浏览主题 版主

新闻公告   源流古迹   家谱分支   姓氏人物   姓氏企业   芳 名 录   姓氏取名  全部分类
  主 题: Arabic clothing supplier 已阅:774 / 回复:0(楼主)

We offers high-quality Muslim thobe, our company is a successful manufacturer and supplier, we devoted ourselves to Muslim Product many years.
New design Arabic thobe Islamic clothing for men with reasonable price

Product description
FabricPolyster
Color As picture
Size From XS to XXL (no limited)
MOQ100 piece
Clothing type Plain Buqhara Collet Jubbah
Payment terms T/T,Western Union or MoneyGram
Delivery time About 10-15 days after payment
Samples Available
Note: Please Contact me for a new design or Wholesale, I'd gladly help you.

More pictures for Muslim men thobe

Size Chart for Muslim men clothes

Exhibition for Muslim men thobe

Packing &Delivery
(1)Packing Details:1 piece Muslim men thobe is packed with 1pc/opp bag. 30 pieces in one standard cotton
(2)Delivery Details:About 7-10 days upon receipt of payment.

-Our service-
In the 21st Century ,we are not sell goods,what we can sell SERVICE!!!We offer you a series of good services.
Basis Services
1.24 hours online
2.Quick response
3.A lot of designs for you to choose from
4.Quality inspecting
Customized Services
1.We have Product Development Team to develop the new products to meet your need.
2.We have Design Development Team to develop the new designs,customized designs are welcome.
After-sale Service
when clients receive the goods,if any quality problems ,please contact us freely.We will have a discuss about it to make you satisfied .And we never let it happen next time.
- Feedbacks -
I take my shop very seriously and try my hardest to make your buying experience with me 110% positive.
If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your transaction, I would appreciate you contacting me prior to leaving feedback. I can't resolve something that I don't know about. Plain Buqhara Colleted White Jubbah
We're a professional manufacturer and supplier of the new design arabic thobes islamic clothing for men with reasonable price which is of the best design. Welcome to buy or wholesale the quality and cheap products for sale from our factory.Arabic clothing supplier
website:http://www.prayingrug.com/ethnic-clothing/mens-thobe/

作者:sdffg9 (2018/9/21 17:28:13)   回复此贴

目前不允许游客回复,请 登录 注册 发贴.

当前在线:共8人 会员0人。列表: 游客  游客  游客  游客  游客查看全部(8)位游客 +
本论坛网络实名:中华周氏论坛  执行时间:718.8 毫秒
本论坛内容纯属发表者个人意见,与 中华周氏论坛、中华万家姓网立场无关
Copyright by www.10000xing.cn   中华万家姓   天驷文化