登录 | 注册
中华周氏论坛、团结姓氏兄弟、振我家声、兴我中华!
中华万家姓 >> 中华周氏论坛 >> 新闻公告 >> 浏览主题 版主

新闻公告   源流古迹   家谱分支   姓氏人物   姓氏企业   芳 名 录   姓氏取名  全部分类
  主 题: Customized Profiling Machine 已阅:811 / 回复:0(楼主)

Fully Automatic Stone Line Polishing Machine
◆ MAJOR TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:
Number of grinding head8 pcs
Processing width200mm
Processing thicknessLess than 100mm
Dia of shaping headΦ200mm
Dia of polishing headΦ150-250mm
Processing speed300-1200mm/min
Total power62 kw
Outline dimension6200*1560*1800mm
weight5000kgs
Water consumption320L/min
◆ FINISHED PRODUCTS SHOW
◆ STRUCTURE AND FEATURES
1. ZDX series line polishing machine is our successfully developed to set up another stone machinery, it is suitable for artificial stone, marble, granite and other stone lines processing.
2. It can depend on the desired shapes with abrasive tools to process various shapes automatically in line production with high efficiency, top quality, and low cost. It completely replace the traditional or semi-manual processing way.
3. It has achieved great achievements since put on the market. It’s the most popular equipment in deep processing stone market in currently.
4. This machine is suitable for large projects which have mass production to process.

◆ Video:
https://youtu.be/oly6X3tG3JU
● Warranty: The seller guarantees the goods for twelve months from the B/L date. The guarantee covers material and construction  defects that have been ascertained.
All the electric and electronic components and the parts subjected to normal wear are excluded from guarantee.
● Installation:
Q:How about the after-sales service?
A:We have a big team of professional engineer to support after-sales service. If your machine has little small problem,we will help you to solve according to video call,we will be on line 7/24 to service for you;If you have big problem hard to solve,we can also send engineer to your factory.
◆ FAQ:
1. Do you have more stone machines?
Yes, we can produce all series of stone processing machines with competitive price and high quality.
This line polishing machine is one of our machines.
2. Where is your factory?
Our factory locates in Linhai City, it is 1 hours Taizhou airport, 30 minitues form Linhai or Taizhou train station.
3. How much is this machine?
Please tell me your stone is granite or marble, the size, your destination port, so that I can quote you best price
4. How long can I get my product?
Normally it takes 30 days to produce our products.
◆ Our Factory:Customized Profiling Machine
website:http://www.zdstonemachinery.com/stone-machine/profiling-machine/

作者:jahda4659 (2018/9/21 9:41:00)   回复此贴

目前不允许游客回复,请 登录 注册 发贴.

当前在线:共5人 会员0人。列表: 游客  游客  游客  游客  游客
本论坛网络实名:中华周氏论坛  执行时间:246.1 毫秒
本论坛内容纯属发表者个人意见,与 中华周氏论坛、中华万家姓网立场无关
Copyright by www.10000xing.cn   中华万家姓   天驷文化